Adbrite

Your Ad Here

Friday, July 16, 2010

The Summer Jams 2010: Europopped!

On this edition of the Summer Jams, we expand our reach beyond the US with the help of the amazing blog Europopped. Thanks to them I found a whole bunch of tunes that sound and feel like pure summertime. If you go to the site you’ll see an ongoing parade of amazing jams from all over the world ranging from Timberlake imitators from Romania to totally bonkers stuff like Alexander Marcus’ ode to Hawaiian toast. I cherry-picked a couple songs you should add to your summer jams mixtape right away.

The French band Superbus has style to spare and a great sound. Ultra-slick and hooky, not totally unlike No Doubt when they were at their best. The video for “Mes Defaults” may not be all the summery but I want to hear this song on my radio when I hit the beach later this month

No comments:

Post a Comment